14. 4 - AI'S INFLUENCE ON THE FUTURE OF WORK
    4.1 AI Solutions Shaping Industries
    8 Topics
  15. 4.2 How AI Is Transforming Jobs
    8 Topics
  16. 4.3 New AI Jobs and Opportunities
    10 Topics
  17. 4.3 Your Feedback
  18. 5 - LEARN TO PROMPT PERFECT (ACCESS TO 100+ PROMPT LIBRARIES)
    5.1 Learn to Use AI for Your Benefit
    3 Topics
  19. 5.2 Your Feedback
  20. 6 - The POWER OF CERTIFICATES (ACCESS TO 100+ Certificates)
    6.1 Get Yourself a Certificate
    2 Topics
  21. 6.2 Your Feedback
  22. 7 - WHERE TO FIND AI JOP OPENINGS? (ACCESS TO 100+ AI Job Openings)
    7.1 AI Job Catalogs
    6 Topics
  23. 7.2 Your Feedback
  24. 8 - USE AI TO LEVEL UP IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE
    8.1 Become an AI Expert in Your Domain
    3 Topics
  25. 8.2 How to Use AI as a Promotion Booster
    3 Topics
  26. 8.3 AI-Powered Networking
    4 Topics
  27. 8.4 Your Feedback
  28. 9 - HOW AI CAN HELP YOU GETTING A NEW/DREAM JOB
    9.1 AI To Create A Perfect Application
    6 Topics
  29. 9.2 Enhancing Interview Performance with AI Insights
  30. 9.3 Your Feedback
  31. 10 -AI ON THE WAY TO AGI - ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
    10.1 Ethical Questions and Considerations using AI
    6 Topics
  32. 10.2 Your Feedback
  33. 11 - AI POWERED CAREER PLANNING - NEXT SECRET TO SUCEES
    11.1 Creating a Career Plan with AI-driven Insights
    3 Topics
  34. 12 - AI Newsletters and Resources
    12.1 - Key AI Publications, Newsletter and Resources
    5 Topics
  35. 13 - Roadmap
    13.1 - Roadmap and Releases
  36. TBD Parking Lot
    Course Recap
    2 Topics
  37. Additional Resources
    1 Topic
  38. Make AI your Career Superpower
    4 Topics
Lesson Progress
0% Complete

3.5.2 Synthesia – A Leading Video Generator

3 Videos 33 min.

Price

Synthesia

Turn text to video in minutes

OVERVIEW

Synthesia is an innovative AI video creation platform that has significantly transformed the way professional videos are produced. It leverages artificial intelligence to generate videos with digital avatars, eliminating the need for traditional video production elements like cameras, microphones, actors, and extensive editing processes. This technology is particularly valuable for creating corporate presentations, training videos, marketing content, and more, in a cost-effective and efficient manner.

Main Value

The main value that Synthesia creates lies in its ability to drastically reduce the time, effort, and costs associated with video production. By using AI-generated avatars and text-to-speech technology, Synthesia enables users to produce high-quality videos in minutes, without the need for specialized skills or expensive equipment. This democratizes video production, making it accessible to a wider range of users, from small businesses to large enterprises[1][2][3][9][19].

Synthesia caters to a variety of use cases, including:

Corporate Training and Onboarding: Creating engaging training videos for employees[3][7].

Marketing and Advertising: Producing promotional videos to market products or services[9].

Educational Content: Developing instructional or educational videos for online learning platforms[3].

Internal Communications: Enhancing internal company communications with video messages[9].

Customer Support: Generating explanatory videos for customer support and FAQs[19].

Who should use it

Synthesia is designed for a broad spectrum of users, including:

Businesses of all sizes: From startups to large enterprises looking to create video content at scale[2][3].

Educational Institutions: For creating educational content that is engaging and accessible[3].

Content Creators and Marketers: Individuals or teams in need of a quick and easy way to produce video content for various platforms[9].

HOW DO WE USE IT?

We use Synthesia to create realistic AI coaching avatars with realistic voices. I created my own avatar and cloned my voice.

LANGUAGE SUPPORTED

Synthesia supports over 120 languages and accents, making it a versatile tool for global businesses and content creators aiming to reach a diverse audience. This feature is particularly beneficial for creating multilingual content without the need for multilingual speakers or translators[1][5].

PRICE

Synthesia offers different pricing plans to cater to various needs and budgets:

• Starter Plan: Priced at $22 per month, ideal for individuals just starting out with video creation[4].
  • Creator Plan: At $67 per month, suitable for individuals and small teams who create videos professionally[4].
  • Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing for larger companies that create videos at scale, offering advanced features and functionalities[3][4].

The platform also provides a Personal plan at $30 per month and an Enterprise plan with customizable features and pricing based on the organization’s requirements[2].

In summary, Synthesia is a powerful AI video creation platform that offers significant value by simplifying the video production process, supporting a wide range of use cases, and making professional video content accessible to a diverse audience across various languages. Its cost-effective pricing plans ensure that businesses and individuals can choose options that best suit their needs and budget[1][2][3][4][5][9][19].

LEARNING VIDEOS

13:52 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Kimberly Goh

5:53 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Jenn Jager

15:52 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Youri van Hofwegen

CITATION & REFERENCES

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note: some of the links you’ll find here are affiliate links. What does that mean? Well, it means that if you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I might earn a small commission. But here’s the cool part – there’s absolutely no extra cost to you!

I want you to know that I only recommend products or services that I’ve personally used or deeply believe in. My goal is to share with you amazing finds and resources that can help you on your journey, whatever that may be. What matters to me is your trust and ensuring you have the best tools and resources at your fingertips.

Why do I do this? Because it helps support me and lets me continue to bring you valuable content that inspires and aids you on your path. Plus, it’s a way to connect you with stuff that’s not just good, but truly great.

Remember, my ultimate aim here is to support you, share knowledge, and make a positive difference. Your trust is the cornerstone of our community, and I’m committed to integrity and openness in everything I do.

So, thank you for your support and for being part of this journey. Together, we’re making things better, one click at a time!

I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Signature

🎉 CONGRATS 🎉

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER!

In exchange for your email, I have a  special offer for you. Start your coaching session with a 50% discount. Address the questions you always want to ask and use this session to kickstart your career NOW!

See you!