14. 4 - AI'S INFLUENCE ON THE FUTURE OF WORK
    4.1 AI Solutions Shaping Industries
    8 Topics
  15. 4.2 How AI Is Transforming Jobs
    8 Topics
  16. 4.3 New AI Jobs and Opportunities
    10 Topics
  17. 4.3 Your Feedback
  18. 5 - LEARN TO PROMPT PERFECT (ACCESS TO 100+ PROMPT LIBRARIES)
    5.1 Learn to Use AI for Your Benefit
    3 Topics
  19. 5.2 Your Feedback
  20. 6 - The POWER OF CERTIFICATES (ACCESS TO 100+ Certificates)
    6.1 Get Yourself a Certificate
    2 Topics
  21. 6.2 Your Feedback
  22. 7 - WHERE TO FIND AI JOP OPENINGS? (ACCESS TO 100+ AI Job Openings)
    7.1 AI Job Catalogs
    6 Topics
  23. 7.2 Your Feedback
  24. 8 - USE AI TO LEVEL UP IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE
    8.1 Become an AI Expert in Your Domain
    3 Topics
  25. 8.2 How to Use AI as a Promotion Booster
    3 Topics
  26. 8.3 AI-Powered Networking
    4 Topics
  27. 8.4 Your Feedback
  28. 9 - HOW AI CAN HELP YOU GETTING A NEW/DREAM JOB
    9.1 AI To Create A Perfect Application
    6 Topics
  29. 9.2 Enhancing Interview Performance with AI Insights
  30. 9.3 Your Feedback
  31. 10 -AI ON THE WAY TO AGI - ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
    10.1 Ethical Questions and Considerations using AI
    6 Topics
  32. 10.2 Your Feedback
  33. 11 - AI POWERED CAREER PLANNING - NEXT SECRET TO SUCEES
    11.1 Creating a Career Plan with AI-driven Insights
    3 Topics
  34. 12 - AI Newsletters and Resources
    12.1 - Key AI Publications, Newsletter and Resources
    5 Topics
  35. 13 - Roadmap
    13.1 - Roadmap and Releases
  36. TBD Parking Lot
    Course Recap
    2 Topics
  37. Additional Resources
    1 Topic
  38. Make AI your Career Superpower
    4 Topics
Lesson Progress
0% Complete
album-art

00:00

3.1.5 META AI – Powered by an Open Source Language Model

3 Videos 63 min.

Price

meta AI
Ask meta ai anything

OVERVIEW

Meta has recently launched a new AI assistant named Meta AI, powered by its advanced Llama 3 model. This AI assistant is integrated into Meta’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger. Meta AI can perform a variety of tasks including answering queries, generating images, and creating animations. It is designed to compete with other AI assistants like OpenAI’s ChatGPT and Google’s Gemini, offering features like real-time information retrieval and image generation. The service is available in English in over a dozen countries and can be accessed through the Meta.ai website as well

Main Value

The purpose of Meta’s new service, Meta AI, is multifaceted and aims to enhance user interaction across its various platforms by integrating advanced AI capabilities. Here are the key objectives of Meta AI:

Enhanced User Interaction

Meta AI is designed to be integrated seamlessly into the search boxes of WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Messenger. This allows users to interact with the AI to perform a variety of tasks such as getting restaurant recommendations, planning vacations, or finding decorating ideas.

Real-Time Information and Task Assistance

Users can engage with Meta AI to access real-time information and assistance with tasks directly from their social media feeds or through direct queries in the search bars of Meta’s apps.

Generative AI Features

Meta AI includes capabilities like generating high-quality animations and images. Users can start typing, and the AI will generate images that can be refined and transformed into animated GIFs, enhancing the creative and interactive experience.

Global Accessibility

The service is being rolled out in English across more than a dozen countries, making it accessible to a wide user base. This global rollout aims to bring AI-driven assistance to a vast audience, leveraging the capabilities of the Llama 3 model.

Continuous Improvement and Safety

Meta is committed to continuously updating and improving Meta AI’s models to enhance performance and safety. This includes addressing the AI’s tendency to “hallucinate” or generate nonsensical responses, which is crucial for maintaining the reliability of the service.

Integration with Other Devices

Beyond social media platforms, Meta AI is also being integrated into other devices like Ray-Ban smart glasses and the Meta Quest headset, expanding the ecosystem in which Meta AI operates.

Overall, Meta AI is positioned as a versatile, intelligent assistant that not only enhances user engagement across Meta’s platforms but also competes with other major AI services by offering unique features and broad accessibility.

Who should use it

The new AI-powered audience targeting options introduced by Meta, specifically the Advantage+ targeting, are designed for a range of users, particularly advertisers who are looking to optimize their ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Here’s a breakdown of who should consider using it:

Digital Marketers and Advertisers

Professionals in digital marketing and advertising can benefit significantly from Advantage+ targeting. This tool allows them to leverage AI to determine the most effective audience for their ads based on performance data and machine learning insights.

Business Owners and Entrepreneurs

Small to medium business owners who manage their advertising but may not have extensive expertise in digital marketing could find Advantage+ targeting particularly useful. The system’s automation features simplify the process of setting up effective campaigns by allowing the AI to make optimized decisions on who should see the ads.

Social Media Managers

Individuals responsible for managing social media accounts and campaigns can use Advantage+ to enhance engagement and reach on their posts and ads. By automating audience selection, social media managers can focus more on content creation and strategy.

E-commerce Businesses

For e-commerce platforms, using Advantage+ targeting can help in driving more targeted traffic to their sites, potentially increasing conversions and sales. The AI’s ability to analyze past conversion data and engagement helps in pinpointing the right audience.

Companies with Limited Advertising Budgets

Businesses with tight budgets for advertising can maximize their ad spend by using Advantage+ targeting. The AI’s efficiency in selecting the right audience reduces wastage of resources on uninterested parties, thereby potentially providing a better return on investment.

Marketing Agencies

Agencies that handle multiple client accounts can utilize Advantage+ targeting to streamline their workflow and improve campaign results. The automation and AI capabilities allow for scaling operations without sacrificing the quality of targeting.

In summary, Meta’s Advantage+ targeting is suitable for anyone involved in digital advertising who seeks to improve campaign efficiency and effectiveness through automated, AI-driven audience selection.

How can it help Me with my career?

Meta AI, the new service launched by Meta, can be a valuable tool for personal development in several ways. Here’s how you can leverage Meta AI to aid in your growth and learning:

Access to Information and Learning Resources

Meta AI can provide real-time information and answers to a wide range of queries. Whether you’re looking to learn a new skill, find educational content, or get explanations on complex topics, Meta AI can assist by fetching relevant information and resources.

Skill Development through Interactive Tools

With features like image and animation generation, Meta AI can be used to enhance creative skills. For instance, if you’re interested in graphic design or digital art, you can experiment with Meta AI’s capabilities to create visual content, thereby honing your artistic skills.

Enhanced Communication and Language Skills

By interacting with Meta AI in your daily communications on platforms like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram, you can improve your language and communication skills. The AI’s integration into these platforms makes it a readily available tool for practicing new languages or refining your writing style.

Goal Setting and Tracking

Meta AI can assist in setting personal goals and tracking progress. By integrating AI into your daily planning tools, you can receive reminders, motivational quotes, or suggestions for productivity techniques, helping you stay on track with your personal development goals.

Personalized Advice and Coaching

Meta AI can function as a virtual coach in areas like fitness, wellness, and education. For example, it can provide workout routines, meditation and mindfulness exercises, or educational quizzes, tailored to your personal preferences and development goals.

Networking and Social Interaction

Meta AI can enhance your social interactions by suggesting topics of discussion, helping plan social events, or even teaching you about cultural norms and etiquette, which is particularly useful if you’re looking to expand your social circle or professional network.

Creative and Critical Thinking

By engaging with Meta AI’s generative features, you can explore new ideas and perspectives, which can stimulate creative and critical thinking. This is beneficial for personal development areas that require innovative thinking and problem-solving skills.

In summary, Meta AI offers a range of tools and features that can be effectively utilized for personal development, from learning and skill enhancement to social interaction and personal coaching.

LANGUAGE SUPPORTED

Meta’s AI model, SeamlessM4T, supports translations and transcriptions for nearly 100 languages. This includes both text and speech functionalities, making it a versatile tool for multilingual communication. Additionally, the speech output functions of SeamlessM4T support about 36 languages.

PRICE

Meta AI is a free virtual assistant which can be used “to do everything from research, planning a trip with your group chat, writing a photo caption and more,” according to the company’s blog. To access the chatbot on WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, Facebook, type “@meta ai” within chats.

LEARNING VIDEOS

15:30 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to TheAIGRID

15:02 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Matthew Berman

33:1o min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Matt Wolfe

CITATION & REFERENCES

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note: some of the links you’ll find here are affiliate links. What does that mean? Well, it means that if you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I might earn a small commission. But here’s the cool part – there’s absolutely no extra cost to you!

I want you to know that I only recommend products or services that I’ve personally used or deeply believe in. My goal is to share with you amazing finds and resources that can help you on your journey, whatever that may be. What matters to me is your trust and ensuring you have the best tools and resources at your fingertips.

Why do I do this? Because it helps support me and lets me continue to bring you valuable content that inspires and aids you on your path. Plus, it’s a way to connect you with stuff that’s not just good, but truly great.

Remember, my ultimate aim here is to support you, share knowledge, and make a positive difference. Your trust is the cornerstone of our community, and I’m committed to integrity and openness in everything I do.

So, thank you for your support and for being part of this journey. Together, we’re making things better, one click at a time!

I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Signature

🎉 CONGRATS 🎉

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER!

In exchange for your email, I have a  special offer for you. Start your coaching session with a 50% discount. Address the questions you always want to ask and use this session to kickstart your career NOW!

See you!