14. 4 - AI'S INFLUENCE ON THE FUTURE OF WORK
    4.1 AI Solutions Shaping Industries
    8 Topics
  15. 4.2 How AI Is Transforming Jobs
    8 Topics
  16. 4.3 New AI Jobs and Opportunities
    10 Topics
  17. 4.3 Your Feedback
  18. 5 - LEARN TO PROMPT PERFECT (ACCESS TO 100+ PROMPT LIBRARIES)
    5.1 Learn to Use AI for Your Benefit
    3 Topics
  19. 5.2 Your Feedback
  20. 6 - The POWER OF CERTIFICATES (ACCESS TO 100+ Certificates)
    6.1 Get Yourself a Certificate
    2 Topics
  21. 6.2 Your Feedback
  22. 7 - WHERE TO FIND AI JOP OPENINGS? (ACCESS TO 100+ AI Job Openings)
    7.1 AI Job Catalogs
    6 Topics
  23. 7.2 Your Feedback
  24. 8 - USE AI TO LEVEL UP IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE
    8.1 Become an AI Expert in Your Domain
    3 Topics
  25. 8.2 How to Use AI as a Promotion Booster
    3 Topics
  26. 8.3 AI-Powered Networking
    4 Topics
  27. 8.4 Your Feedback
  28. 9 - HOW AI CAN HELP YOU GETTING A NEW/DREAM JOB
    9.1 AI To Create A Perfect Application
    6 Topics
  29. 9.2 Enhancing Interview Performance with AI Insights
  30. 9.3 Your Feedback
  31. 10 -AI ON THE WAY TO AGI - ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
    10.1 Ethical Questions and Considerations using AI
    6 Topics
  32. 10.2 Your Feedback
  33. 11 - AI POWERED CAREER PLANNING - NEXT SECRET TO SUCEES
    11.1 Creating a Career Plan with AI-driven Insights
    3 Topics
  34. 12 - AI Newsletters and Resources
    12.1 - Key AI Publications, Newsletter and Resources
    5 Topics
  35. 13 - Roadmap
    13.1 - Roadmap and Releases
  36. TBD Parking Lot
    Course Recap
    2 Topics
  37. Additional Resources
    1 Topic
  38. Make AI your Career Superpower
    4 Topics
Lesson Progress
0% Complete
album-art

00:00

3.1.4 Don’t be Perplex, Master PERPLEXITY AI

3 Videos 48 min.

Price

Perplexity
AI unlocks the power of knowledge with information discovery and sharing.

OVERVIEW

Perplexity is an AI-powered search engine that aims to provide users with accurate and comprehensive answers to their queries. It is designed to offer a straightforward and efficient search experience, leveraging large language models to understand and process natural language queries. The main value created by Perplexity lies in its ability to deliver precise and contextual answers, drawing from a wide range of sources to provide comprehensive responses with citations, which fosters trust and credibility.

Main Value

Perplexity.ai is an innovative search engine that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver information in a more user-friendly way than traditional search engines. Here’s a breakdown of what it offers:

Conversational Interface

Unlike keyword-based search engines, Perplexity.ai allows you to ask questions naturally and confidently. It interprets the context of your questions to provide more relevant and informative answers.

Focus on Understanding

Perplexity.ai prioritizes understanding your intent behind the search query. It utilizes natural language processing (NLP) to analyze your questions and provide summaries of the information it finds, often citing its sources.

Fresh Information

Perplexity.ai prioritizes surfacing up-to-date information by emphasizing newer sources in its search results. This helps ensure you get the latest and most relevant information on a topic.

Continued Learning

Perplexity.ai can learn from your past searches and interactions. This allows it to personalize your future search results and tailor them to your specific interests and needs.

Conversational Search

You can have an ongoing conversation with Perplexity.ai, asking follow-up questions about your initial search. It will use the context of your conversation to deliver even more focused answers.

Overall, Perplexity.ai aims to be more than just a search engine; it aspires to be a knowledgeable assistant that guides you through your information discovery journey.

Who should use it

Perplexity has a variety of use cases, including:

Educational Assistance

Students and educators can use Perplexity to understand complex topics, solve mathematical problems, or write essays.

Professional Development

Professionals can use it to stay updated with industry trends and developments.

Content Creation

Marketers and content creators can generate ideas and create engaging content for different platforms.

Research and Data Analysis

Researchers can use Perplexity to sift through extensive databases for vital data and insights.

Customer Support Automation

Businesses can integrate Perplexity to provide instant, accurate responses to customer inquiries.

Balanced News Perspectives

Users seeking unbiased news can get information compiled from various sources.

How can it help Me with my career?

Perplexity is another impressive AI tool that can be incredibly useful in your career development journey. Here’s how Perplexity can help you as you navigate your studies and prepare for the professional world:

Deep Learning and Understanding

Perplexity is designed to help with complex information retrieval and understanding. This means you can ask detailed questions about your field of study or any topic you’re interested in, and Perplexity can provide in-depth answers and explanations. This can be especially helpful when tackling difficult subjects or expanding your knowledge base.

Career Guidance

Are you unsure which career path to choose? Perplexity can provide insights into various professions. You can explore what specific roles entail and the skills they require and even understand the industry demands. This helps you make an informed decision about your career direction.

Enhancing Your Applications

When applying for internships or jobs, Perplexity can help you polish your resume and cover letters. It can suggest improvements, help you articulate your experiences more effectively, and ensure your applications stand out to recruiters.

Mock Interviews

Interview preparation is key to landing a job, and Perplexity can be a valuable practice tool. It can simulate interviews, provide you with questions, and give feedback on your answers. This preparation can increase your confidence and improve your performance in real interviews.

Skill Development

Keeping your skills up-to-date is crucial in any career. Perplexity can guide you through learning new skills that are in demand in your field. Whether you have technical skills like coding or soft skills like communication, Perplexity can direct you to resources and offer step-by-step tutorials.

Networking Assistance

Building a professional network is essential for career growth. Perplexity can help you draft emails or messages to industry professionals, aiding you in establishing and maintaining professional relationships.

Staying Informed

Keeping up with your industry’s latest trends and developments can give you an edge. Perplexity can summarize important news, explain new concepts, and help you stay informed, ensuring that you’re always up to date with your industry’s landscape.

Using Perplexity in these ways can significantly enhance your ability to learn, apply for jobs, network, and stay informed, making it an invaluable tool throughout your educational and professional journey. Dive into using this tool and see how it can help you meet your career goals!

LANGUAGE SUPPORTED

Perplexity supports multilingual input and can generate accurate answers in 28 languages, including formal, informal, and regional variations of these languages[11]. This makes it accessible to a global audience and allows users to search in multiple languages.

PRICE

Perplexity offers different subscription types and pricing plans. While it provides a free version with basic features, there is also a paid subscription known as Perplexity Pro. The Pro version includes additional features such as image upload and an assistant called Copilot. The cost for Perplexity Pro is $20 per month or $200 per year[16]. Users can choose the style and large language model (LLM) for the type of output they want, tailoring the service to their specific needs.

In summary, Perplexity is a versatile and powerful search tool that caters to a wide range of users, from students and researchers to professionals and businesses. Its ability to provide accurate, detailed, and source-cited answers in multiple languages makes it a valuable asset for anyone seeking reliable information or looking to enhance their work with AI-powered insights.

LEARNING VIDEOS

11 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Wes Roth

24:45 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Corbin Brown

64 min.

Credits and a Big Thank you to Epic AI Tools

CITATION & REFERENCES

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note: some of the links you’ll find here are affiliate links. What does that mean? Well, it means that if you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I might earn a small commission. But here’s the cool part – there’s absolutely no extra cost to you!

I want you to know that I only recommend products or services that I’ve personally used or deeply believe in. My goal is to share with you amazing finds and resources that can help you on your journey, whatever that may be. What matters to me is your trust and ensuring you have the best tools and resources at your fingertips.

Why do I do this? Because it helps support me and lets me continue to bring you valuable content that inspires and aids you on your path. Plus, it’s a way to connect you with stuff that’s not just good, but truly great.

Remember, my ultimate aim here is to support you, share knowledge, and make a positive difference. Your trust is the cornerstone of our community, and I’m committed to integrity and openness in everything I do.

So, thank you for your support and for being part of this journey. Together, we’re making things better, one click at a time!

I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Signature

🎉 CONGRATS 🎉

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER!

In exchange for your email, I have a  special offer for you. Start your coaching session with a 50% discount. Address the questions you always want to ask and use this session to kickstart your career NOW!

See you!